How do I get a V+ card?
You can ask a Shell Service Champion for a card at any participating Shell service stations countrywide.
How can I register my V+ cards?
You can be registered using one (1) of the three (3) methods:
- By scanning the QR code on the back of the V+ card. This will take you to the registration page.
- By going to our website V-Plus.co.za and following the steps.
- By using the USSD - Dial *120*7368# and following the prompts (standard USSD rates apply). When using USSD, you must use your own phone to register as we will link the cell phone number that was used to register via USSD to the card.
How do I earn cash rewards?
You can earn V+ cash rewards by presenting your V+ card at participating Shell service stations when you purchase fuel.
Do my cash rewards expire?
Yes, your cash rewards will expire 12 months from date of issue.
How do I check my V-Plus card balance?
- By scanning the QR code on the back of the card and then entering their cell number on the website.
- By using the USSD string *120*7368#
- On the V+ Website V-Plus.co.za
- By calling the help desk on 031 0013390
How do I spend my rewards?
- If paying for fuel: you swipe your V+ card to earn rewards and the service station will let you know if you have enough Rewards to pay for the fuel.
- If you are purchasing items in the shop, you can use your V+ card like any other payment card.
For both types of payment you will receive an SMS notification with an OTP pin to validate that the card is yours.
You can use either all or just a portion of your cash rewards when purchasing any item at the Shell Store or Select.
If paying for fuel with V+ Rewards on the OPT, then you must have enough rewards to pay the full amount of the fuel, a split payment is not supported on the OPT’s yet.
Do I earn rewards when I spend my cash rewards using the V+ card
No, you do not earn cash rewards when redeeming.
How many cards can I register?
A customer can register a maximum of three V-Plus cards; for customers who have multiple accounts, we have created a fleet option that allows a customer to register up to 20 cards.
Can I swipe more than one loyalty card per transaction?
You can only swipe one card per transaction
What are the Call Centres contact details?
The call centre operates from Monday- Friday between (08:30- 16:00). The operators can be reached on 031 001 3390.